Carbon Monoxide Testing

Carbon Monoxide Testing

Carbon Monoxide is a dangerous gas byproduct emitted from faulty gas appliances. The reason carbon monoxide is such a deadly gas is because it has no smell and it is very hard to detect without specific equipment. People affected by carbon monoxide poisoning may experience headaches, dizziness, nausea, and/or become tired and fall asleep. In worst cases, carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal.

O’Shea Plumbing technicians are equipped with the latest carbon monoxide detecting equipment and procedures to correctly check gas appliances for possible carbon monoxide situations. Detecting carbon monoxide from a gas appliance is not as simple as looking at the condition of the flame and using a detector. There are other situations like sufficient room ventilation and exhaust fans that may affect the carbon monoxide output from an appliance. O’Shea Plumbing strongly recommends yearly carbon monoxide testing of all gas appliances to ensure your family are living in a safe environment.

Contact Us

spit roast catering - Silver Spit Roast Indoor and outdoor catering was established in 1982. Our services include Entree, Main course, Desserts and Coffee. We provide China dinner plates, Stainless steel cutlery, Serviettes, Buffet table & Tablecloth. Our professional staff are dressed in appropriate uniforms and prepare, serve and clear for you. Leaving you free to enjoy yourself. |